Choose which technologies benefit your business most and sign up now for Telefónica Activation Programme of our IoT&BigData area.
Companies accepted in the programme will get 6 months free access to exclusive tools and services to integrate IoT, Blockchain and/or Machine Learning capabilities into their business structure. In this way, you will be able to test your new solutions and reduce the time to market with the help of our experts.
Find your technology and sign up now!
Any question? Contact us.
· Welcome Pack: Receive your IoT Toolkit with Telefonica SIMs, along with 6 months free global connectivity to test and validate your IoT solution + Modules and devices to try your solution with the new NB-IoT, LTE-M and 5G connectivity.
· Access to the IoT Connectivity Platform: Manage comprehensively the cellular connectivity of your IoT devices, such as inventory, expense control, alarms, automatic business rules and reporting, access via API, ...
· Access to The Thinx labs: In this innovative and collaborative space, you can test and validate your IoT solutions, especially for new connectivity (NB-IoT, LTE-M and 5G).
· Welcome Pack: Receive your login details and start benefiting from Blockchain through TrustOS, the trust operating system. You will soon be able to embrace the value of this technology with a quick and simple application, to allow you to focus exclusively on enhancing your solution without wasting time on development or network management.
· Access to TrustOS: This platform offers four different modules that combine the essential services of Blockchain. Our hybrid blockchain technology (public and private) provides transparency and confidence as it prevents the alteration of registered information, as well as guarantees the performance and scalability necessary for your operations. Click here for more information.
· Welcome Pack: Receive your login details and start using LUCA Suite for AI, the platform that will enable you to extract value from your databases in minutes.
· Access to LUCA Suite for AI:Thanks to this tool, you will be able to integrate Machine Learning capabilities in an easy and intuitive way. You will not need previous knowledge about it, as this system takes away all complexity. You will discover the hidden trends in your data and be able to make predictions that will drive your business forward. Click here for more information.
We provide documentation and tutorials designed to help you discover the advantages of our three platforms.As a result, you will be able to reduce your costs while improving the quality of your service.
We will hold online events covering the different technologies and platforms to which we have given you access. In addition, you will be able to participate in our workshops and face-to-face training sessions *.
*Available in limited countries
You will have the opportunity to connect with other start-ups that are part of the Telefónica Activation Programme,
as we seek to promote networking and interaction within the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We will analyse your potential to evaluate an investment opportunity by Wayra.
You can enjoy our offers from Wayra perks, getting discounts on various tools and free credits for AWS and GoogleCloud.
Contact one of our hubs and opt to access its facilities if you need.
"We have two major relationships with Telefonica, one that is directly Telefonica as a customer, where we work to connect part of their operational fleet, and the second, Telefonica as a partner to market our services to customers globally.”
Fernando Martín, CMO and Founder of Eccocar
"The experience of integrating Blockchain has been very simple because the implementation has really been done in one day. We knew the technology, but we didn't have extensive knowledge of it. In addition, together with Telefonica, we have plans to expand our Blockchain service in Europe."
Pedro Pacho, Technical Manager of Erictel M2M
"The leap offered by Wayra and the Telefónica network in countries such as Peru, Chile, Colombia... is very wide. In the end, what a startup seeks is to grow very fast and hand to hand with the best ones".
Samuel López, CEO and Co-Founder of Plantae
"We needed support in acquiring knowledge about this technology, so we thought Telefónica could help us a lot. In addition, a partner like Telefónica can help us accelerate this growth"
David Cornellas, CEO of AEInnova
IoT-Big Data is one of the recently integrated digital services offered by Telefónica, together with the cloud and cyber security services, in Telefónica Tech, a new unit that brings together these three businesses with a high growth potential and with which it seeks to accompany its customers in their digital transformation.
At the close of 2019, Telefónica was managing 23.8 million IoT connections worldwide. Recently, for the sixth consecutive year it has been recognised as a global Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant Managed IoT Connectivity Services. In addition, Telefónica has also been recognised as Leader among Specialized Insights Service Providers for Big Data.
Connected Open Innovation unit is a force for transformation that drives open innovation within the new Telefónica.
Our initiatives include Telefónica Activation Programme, Wayra, Open Future, Telefónica Innovation Ventures, Venture Studio and our programme for disseminating talent and ideas in universities within our footprint.
Telefónica is a key player in the global ecosystem of new firms. Our commitment to Open Innovation is growing year by year and this will not change. We are constantly looking for new companies that have adapted to Telefónica to accelerate their business in areas such as IoT, Cybersecurity, IA, Cloud, Big Data, Blockchain, Video, Connectivity... etc.